Remember, remember the 7th of November. Okay so we missed it by a day (it was recorded on the 6th). This episode we’re arguing about themes, how many protagonists, and story lines there are. All in good fun. With amazing visuals and dialog that the Wachowskis are known for, we bring you our best attempt at the V for Vendetta BS2.
V for Vendetta – In a future British tyranny, a shadowy freedom fighter plots to overthrow it with the help of a young woman. – IMDB
Written by: Andy Wachowski (screenplay), Lana Wachowski (screenplay), and David Lloyd (Graphic Novel)
Hosts: James, John, Paulie, and Christian.
Do you have input? Leave a comment below!
Want to influence which movie we do next? Check out our Subreddit.
What’s our next movie? Follow us on Twitter to find out!
- [iTunes] Subscribe to the Podcast in iTunes.
- [Feedly] Subscribe with Feedly.
- [My Yahoo!] Subscribe with My Yahoo!
- [Stitcher] Subscribe with Stitcher.
- [Zune] Subscribe to the podcast in the Zune Marketplace.
- [Other podcast clients] (pcast:// compatible).
- [Email] Sign up for automatic email delivery.
- [RSS] Add the Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator and have the show delivered automatically.
- Send your comments, questions and feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Like us on Facebook
- Join the NLCast Community Facebook Group
- Follow us on Twitter