James and Paul return, identifying the beats in 1984’s Ghostbusters. How can a movie that misses so many beats be such a success? Would it be if released today? Enjoy the discussion!
Listen for your chance to win a copy of Blake Snyder’s book, Save the Cat!
Bonus audio for Patreon Supporters here!
Ghostbusters – Three unemployed parapsychology professors set up shop as a unique ghost removal service. – IMDB
Written by: Dan Aykroyd & Harold Ramis
Support Movie Beatdown for $1 an episode via Patreon and unlock weekly bonus audio content!
Like us on Facebook and tell us which movie to beat down next!
- [iTunes] Subscribe to the Podcast in iTunes.
- [Feedly] Subscribe with Feedly.
- [My Yahoo!] Subscribe with My Yahoo!
- [Stitcher] Subscribe with Stitcher.
- [Zune] Subscribe to the podcast in the Zune Marketplace.
- [Other podcast clients] (pcast:// compatible).
- [Email] Sign up for automatic email delivery.
- [RSS] Add the Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator and have the show delivered automatically.
- Send your comments, questions and feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Like us on Facebook
- Join the NLCast Community Facebook Group
- Follow us on Twitter